Date: Jun 2, 2019
He again went up to the stage.
This is probably Kay’s 4th time on stage.
This is the piece of song he played.
And he got the certificate.
A group photo.
And that’s it. He decided to quit Piano.
Here are some thoughts…
- To learn piano well, you must have talent.
- To learn piano well, you must have the strong interest.
- To learn piano well, you must practice.
- When you talk about practice, it is not every day 5-10 minutes.
- To play well, you need to continue practice the same song for at least an hour a day.
So, if you do not have the above commitment, I think it is safe to quit. 🙂