Date: Sep 30, 2022
I made a video and place all the photos I captured here in this video for Jay Jay. Have Fun!
Here are the video. [5:35] where Jay comes out.
We are happy with what Jay has come to be.
Here are some of the things to remember for his 4-years in secondary school @ SST.
- No/zero tuition for any academic subject. Only enrichment are badminton, coding as well as taekwondo.
- No parents involvement in selecting his higher educations. He is accepted to go into Singapore Poly studying Electrical Eletronics Engineering. So, he did it all himself.
- With no tuition, he scored B4 for his O-level Chinese. Bravo.
- Peer support leader, hence earn 2 points.
- Did quite well in Electronic, Computer & Physics, i.e. A1-A1-A2.
- Adorable, happy, socialable, self-independent, self-motivated, etc. Expert in 3D printing, fixing things, etc.
All the best in the next 3 years of Singapore Poly life!!! Bravo, Jay.