Date: Mar 1, 2015
Back in year 2013, where our boys and girls were Primary One. We had our first CNY gathering at my place.
Mommy queue up in a line, and kids come to grab Ang Pao.
That year, we have two plates of Yu Sheng.
60 people in the photo. Happy CNY 2013!
We used uncle Chester’s camera…
And the CNY happy gambling. Professionally done.
And I am the dealer back in 2013.
It was a happy year!
Last year, we celebrate the CNY at Dr. Lee Hooi & Ben’s house.
It is two plate of Yu Sheng!
The kids all have to sit on the floor, and mummy goes round and give Ang Pao.
It was a great gathering too. Counter 47 people in the photo.
Again, we have the traditional CNY gambling. And I was the dealer.
This year, we have weapons. Selfie stick.
This year, We have 46 in the photo. You will notice that
1) All the kids has grown up.
2) Little Cheryl sits on mommy Angeline’s lap for the third year!
Another Selfie shot.
OK. Gwen was missing from the group photo. Uncle Rusdi couldn’t find Gwen. So, we have one photo here for her. Hahahahaha
Again, we have two plates of Yu Sheng.
This year, the way how you get Ang Pao is different. Uncle Shawn (Major Shawn) is giving instructions and explaining how the kids can get Ang Pao this year.
1) You must know who is who’s mommy. And get Ang Pao from her. (except for uncle Chester stand in for auntie Alicia)
2) You must know who’s mommy is it. So, you write down the child name.
3) You must say some nice Chinese greetings, and mommy have to verify it. Put a tick here.
4) Mommy who gave Ang Pao must acknowledge that you have got the Ang Pao…
Here goes the stressful kids trying to say nice Chinese greetings and walk around to look for Ang Pao givers… ahahaha… Kids look for mommies to get Ang Pao.
Stress. But every one made it… hahahaha
Something never changed. It is me again, at the gambling table. I am the dealer again.
Happy Chinese New Year 2015!
If you look at all the photos for the past 3 years… These are the things that has not changed…
1) Two plates of Yu Sheng for 3 years.
2) Uncle Chester is the photographer for 3 years.
3) Uncle Kenneth is the dealer at the gambling table 3 years in a row.
4) Either kids or mommy look for each other or queue up for giving Ang Pao or receiving Ang Pao.
5) Little Cheryl sits on auntie Angeline’s lap for 3 years in a row. 🙂
Let’s hope to do this again next year and year after and year after…
Good company, good friendship!