Date: July 14, 2014
These are the three painting walls at our place.
As you can see, this is the third wall, children playroom. And the wall has been populated. Need to find another wall to put their painting soon.
It all originated from their bedroom.
This is the second wall which is the living/dining table wall.
From the other direction. Don’t be afraid of putting up their art works. It will not mess up your house. hahaha. In fact, these walls has been the wall most of my guests will talk about. Kids feel very proud to have their painting having on the walls. So, may be the next thing we will do is to “keep” the old ones and only hang the one that truly deserve to be up there.
The choice of colours they used, and the choice of picture they drawn is up to them.
1. We hang all their paintings and drawings on our living room wall, their bed room wall as well as the play room wall. This is to tell them that their paintings are important to daddy and mommy. Therefore, every time, must do their best to produce the art pieces.
2. For those that is ugly, we will hang it on the toilet wall. So far, there is none.
3. From young, they learned to be creative.
4. They learned how to follow instructions. Or follow exactly what they teacher ask them to do.
5. They also learned how to follow their hearts. By not following the sample drawings. Use your own colours. Draw your own things.
6. Most importantly, they have fun in all the classes.
7. Make the kids sign for their work as a habit. This is to make them own their own work.
These are the art collections we have from January 2014 until July.
Tree & Bird (Kay)
Sail boat (Jay) & London Eye (Kay)
Water Falls (Jay) & Bedroom (Kay)
We have to open the third wall (in the Children Playroom) to hang their paintings…
Me and Planes (Kay)
Russian Dance (Jay)
Lily Pad (Kay)
Simple and nice.
Super Kay (Kay)
So happy to paint his name.
Gold Fish (Jay)
Big Ben (Kay)
Musical Instruments (Jay)
Alien World (Kay)
Potata Chips (Kay) & Smiggle (Jay)
A bowl of Fruits (Kay)
Ice Cream (Kay)
Happy Father’s Day (Kay)
Lily Pad for birthday girl, Chen Lao-Shi.
Happy Birthday Chen Lao Shi.
Twinkle twinkle little stars (Kay)
It is a two weeks project. Hard work man…
Angry Birds Kites (Kay)
Do You Like My Kites?