Date: June 4, 2017
Wow, June 4 is a great day. It is the same day I started to work full time in Singapore… Errr.. 21 years ago @ Pacific Internet.
It was June 4, 2017 where I brought the kids to Time Zone @ West Gate mall.
Well, my domestic helper is back to Philippines holidaying. My wife is in Houston having meetings.
“Houston, do we have a problem?” Well, I guess not. Jay will wash cloths, dry cloths, feed the cat, clean the cat poo poo, feed the fish, water the plans, juice the fruits, etc. As for me, I clean the house, mob the floors.. etc.
But most importantly, I feed the kids.
So, I bring them to West Gate mall to play and eat.
Look, I wonder why #3 is missing…. ? ? ? ?
It is not missing.
Because, Jay is the one who play the game, and push down this gift.
When you get lucky, I guess you can be very lucky.
They actually won a “iPhone X (64Gb)”
Just to give you an idea how much points you need to earn to get this gift.
As of today, we have played almost a year, and combine 3 cards, we bearly accumulated slightly more than 20,000 points. 🙂
And this Jay just press the button at the right timing, right time, right place, right strength, right spot… and it kena the jackpot.
- Bring the box to the counter.
- Counter staffs all “SHOCK” and feel “SHIOK”. Seems, they have never seen any one win this before. So, they don’t know what to do.
- Finally, a more senior staff came out and carry out the process.
- She asked for the card, that win the price.
- She printed out the card transactions logs. As a proof that he used that card to win the price.
- She asked us to fill in a form. She asked for my IC.
- She then walk to the game machine there, open the game. And use the camera to take the photo of the game logs there.
- She then press and press for few pages of game logs and then, keep as proof.
- She then asked all of us, me, Jay and Kay to hold the winner box and take photo beside the machine.
- She then said, wait for 1-2 weeks, the office staff will call us and asked us to come and pick up the iPhone X.
OK, after the game, immediately, I taught Jay something.
- It is pure luck that he got this.
- I suggest him NOT TO PLAY THIS GAME and get obsess with it. Because that is how addiction comes in.
- “I can do it again!!!” is a wrong attitude to have. And I caution him and Kay not to be hooked by this game.
- I told him that the counter staff all have not seen anyone win this big prize before.
- Judging from the aunties and uncles there, praising their “luck”. I managed to convinced them that “Luck” has all to do with it.
Congratulations to Jay. You just upgraded your phone to iPhone X. hahaha