Date: Sep 27, 2014
Name of game: Hangman
Number of Players: 2
Duration: 2-10 minutes per game
Learning: Sight Words (3 alphabets)
Kay Kay just learned how to play hangman.
Let’s play a few games with him.
A white board.
A market pen.
A plastic box to write your answer. i.e. The word to guess is “ANT” (marked red on the box)
A market pen eraser.
For children who are < 7 years old. You can allow them to go refer the Sight Words cards.
1. Choose the 3-letters sight word. Write the answer on the plastic box.
2. Let the kid guess a letter. If the guess is correct, right it down. If the guess is wrong, draw hangman.
3. You can draw the hangman just like that.
4. He is just a kid. Make sure let them use the sight words card.
5. Can play for hours.
6. Kay loves it. I never play with Jay before. HaHaHa It is a nice game. And kids can learn at the same time.