Date: Dec 29, 2012
Today I cooked Mui Choy Braised Pork.
It’s actually very easy to cook this dish.
1. The main ingredients is Mui Choy (Mei Cai).
Soak in the water for 10 minutes.
2. Pork belly.
4. Cut out a few garlic cloves. Put into the iCook pot.
5. We need some ginger too.
Cut and slice the ginger, place it into the pot.
6. Place the pork belly inside.
7. I used Swanson chicken stock. A small packet. Place the whole packet into the pot.
Ok. The chicken stock is not enough to cover the meat.
So I added in some rice wine.
8. Next put in dark soya sauce. Put 2-3 spoonful of dark soya sauce.
It’s actually for coloring. 🙂
9. Then top up with the water to slightly cover the meat.
10. Add in some white pepper.
11. Add in some soya sauce.
12. Add in some rock sugar.
Add in a few. This is to add in the sweetness and a sugar coating outside the pork.
13. Add in the Mui Choy.
That’s it! Cover up and slow fire slow cook for 1.5 to 2 hours.
And it’s completed!
Yummy. Collagen very high too. 🙂
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone